Floor Plan Specification
As standard, we produce floor plans to the following specification. Plans are formatted to suit your individual requirements,
giving you a unique and distinctive design.
If you require any changes to the standard specification we are always happy to discuss this with you and will endeavour to
meet your requirements exactly.
Floor Plan Content
- All external and internal walls & partitions
- Doors and windows
- Permanent kitchen fixtures (e.g. hob, sink)
- Permanent bathroom fixtures (e.g. bath, shower, washbasin, w.c.)
- Boiler positions
- Integral garages
- Room & level identification labels
- Gross internal area
- North point
- Informational notes (as advised)
- Revision letter and date
- Electronic (e.g. GIF, JPEG, PDF, TIFF, BMP)
- Hard copy (printed)
- Plans are for illustrative purposes only (not to scale)
- Dimensions are not included as standard
- Gardens and outbuildings are not included
- ViewPlan retain the copyright on all floor plans & drawings produced by ViewPlan.co.uk. This copyright must be acknowledged
wherever a plan and/or drawing is used.